India is a land which is almost like a dream come true. It’s a huge canvass with unbelievably beautiful sights, warm hospitable people, amazing food and tons of fun things to do. No two places in India are alike or offer anything repetitive to travelers. Explore this kaleidoscope of colours, beauty, contrasts, flavours and smells with India Food Tours. The offerings are provided by a dedicated team of passionate people who love to share their enthusiasm and love for the country with everyone. Our travel packages are highly flexible and custom designed for all kinds of tourists.
Take a look at the travel packages offered on the site or contact us with your own specific requirements. We’ll be happy to be of any service.
Food walks which showcase the best of authentic Indian food from different regions are our specialty. All of our food walks are highly popular and have won awards and notice from diverse sources including Tripadvisor Award Of Excellence and coverage in national and international media. As of now, we are offering food walks in New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai and launching soon in a few other cities.All of these food walks provide the best experience of the cityand a great introduction of India in shortest possible time. These food tours can be bought separately or as a part of a longer tour. Some of features of these food walks are :
- Duration of up to 2 to 9 hours in different cities across India : Prices start from INR 2800
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles including pickup and drop
- Include sightseeing and city tours inclusive of entry fees of monuments.
- Up to 15-18 different dishes and unlimited food and drinks.
- Whole day culinary tour with food walk, cooking class and kitchen tour : Rs 10000
For travelers who wish to learn Indian cooking, these cooking classes of variable duration are a great choice. We offer something for everyone starting from short cooking demos 2-3 hours long, hands on cooking classes 6 hours long and multi-day Indian cooking courses. These cooking classes cover different aspects of traditional Indian cooking and can be taken up by expert chefs as well as beginners. Prices for cooking classes begin from INR 4500 ($75) per guest and may vary according to number of guests and type of cooking class. Features of cooking classes offered by us:
- Variable duration and levels depending upon requirements of guests.
- Focus on cooking the best tasting food with minimum ingredients.
- Cooking class done in an Indian home or commercial establishment as per wishes of guests.
- A gift hamper with a pack of essential spices is provided for practicing cooking back home.
- Pickup and drop in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Exclusively vegetarian classes for guests who prefer them.
Culinary Travel of India With Chef
These culinary travel packages showcase the best of Indian food from different and diverse regions with all the sights and fun activities offered in general sightseeing travel packages. The main attraction of these culinary travel packages is the integration of various culinary activities like food walks, cooking classes, introduction to spices, visits to restaurant kitchens all led by a qualified chef. Each pace included in the tour is carefully chosen after considering it’s cuisine and suitability for culinary activities. Each such chef tour is an optimal combination of food with various other leisure activities.
The guests have the choice of staying in some magnificent heritage properties, sample the best food available in India, learn to cook some delectable dishes from expert chefs and enjoy all the sights and activities of the tour package in complete luxury. These travel packages are excellent choice for travelers who just want to relax and get pampered during their journey. These chef tours can be arranged for groups as well as individual travelers.
Sightseeing Travel Packages of India
We offer custom travel packages of different duration and activities almost all over India which include but are not limited to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan and many more. Each such travel package of India is custom designed and tailor made for every guest. For tourists short on time, we offer short city tours of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and some nearby places like Fatehpur Sikri, Chandigarh, Vrindavan etc. These tour packages cover transport in air-conditioned vehicles, stays in high quality hotels, heritage palace hotels, food tours in select places and sightseeing with qualified guides.
Different regions in India are great for spending vacations during different times of the year. We offer some of the cheapest, yet most comfortable and luxurious vacation packages all over India including Rajasthan, Kerala Himachal Pradesh and Goa. These vacation packages can also include heritage tours in which the tourists can explore the ancient Indian heritage and culture. Almost all of the above mentioned travel activities mentioned above can be accommodated in the custom tours.
Why travel with India Food Tours:
- All tours are private, exclusive and tailor made for each guest. No large groups of mutual strangers. You get what you want.
- Cost kept as low as possible without compromising on safety and comfort.
- Honest policies. We don’t engage with middlemen or ask for commissions or make our guests buy useless stuff from shady shops. Every aspect of the tour is clear before it begins.
- Qualified guides and drivers with good communication skills.
- Stays in high class heritage hotels. Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles for transport.
Our policies help us serve numerous tourists from all over the world according to their wishes. Satisfaction and comfort of the guests has always been our top priority and always will be.
Contact Us for a free quote
For a free and personalized quote for your travel of India, contact us by emailing email@example.com or filling the following contact form. You can also call +919810645418 or +918802105459.
You need to send us some basic information like duration of your stay, places you want to see and budget. We’ll mail you an optimal travel plan which fits all of your requirements. Modifications are done according to your needs if required. If you like the travel plan, it’s finalized. You are not obligated for anything until you confirm the journey and dates.
Your information is kept confidential and not shared with anyone else.